This is the standard hydration sleeve found on the Crossfire models. All DG3, DG16 and Mk.7’s come with hydration sleeve attachment points to hang up to two hydration sleeves. If you are looking to add an additional waterproof bladder to your DG3, DG16 or Mk.7, this is your solution. Fits up to Hydrapak 4L(Bladder not included, sold separately)
When ordering over the website – DUTY ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY. Some orders (depending on destination) will require payment of duty to the carrier or post office prior to release. It is your responsibility to verify the duty owed as it varies from country to country.
Crossfire will not be held responsible for delivery failure as a result of non-attendance.
Unclaimed articles – is when an article is addressed for delivery at an office; or to an addressee at a hotel; or other accommodation establishment, other than the proprietor, an employee, or a member of the family of the proprietor or an employee of that establishment, and has not been claimed by the addressee within 30 days after the date on which the article is delivered to that office or establishment, the article shall be treated as an article unclaimed by its addressee.
Our packages ship via UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Orders are processed within 3-5 business days from date of purchase.
*This excludes orders placed on or around holidays, during special events, shipments that require address verification, ID verification or other issues that require customer correspondence.
When placing an order for a military unit, please contact us directly for bulk shipping quotes and processing (DO NOT ORDER ON OUR SITE). Email us at email@example.com and title “PROCUREMENT ORDER”, or call us at 704-441-1145. We will contact you within 1-2 business days. Large orders must be handled separately and are not sent in individual unit shipments, but instead are palletized.
Missing or Stolen Packages
Although an uncommon occurrence, there may be times when packages might end up missing or even stolen from their delivery address. Crossfire is responsible for everything up to the point of shipping. Once the order has shipped, it is the responsibility of the carrier to deliver it safely and in a timely manner to the address provided by the customer.
Crossfire is not responsible for any of the following situations:
- Wrong address entered by customer during checkout.
- Missing package when order shows as being delivered. If you suspect your package was stolen, you must file a police report to file a claim with the carrier.
- Damage to products that occur during shipping or delivery.
International orders are shipped via our carriers depending on the most efficient option to that location on the globe. Packages typically ship within 3-5 business days from purchase.
Duties & Taxes
International orders are subject to duties and taxes. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes, and international fees. Orders cannot be declared as gifts or undervalued, please do not ask us to do this. Requests of this nature may result in canceled and refunded orders. Please contact your customs office for information on duties, taxes, and restricted items. Crossfire will not be held responsible for the cost of items and/or shipping if items are seized or rejected by Customs.
International Shipping Rates
If you would like to find out what your international shipping charges will be, simply add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. Once you select your country option and complete the additional address fields, your shipping charges will be displayed.
We offer a 30-day returns and exchange policy.
If you buy one of our products from our website and it just won’t fit the bill, for whatever reason, we’ll refund you the entire purchase price provided you send it back in its original brand-new condition and packaging within 30-days of purchase.
Please allow 7 business days for us to process your return once we’ve received the package.
We do not accept returns on worn, altered or customer-damaged items.
Please forward returns to:
1520 Sylvia Court
Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Please provide us with tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org and notification of return.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our equipment is tried and tested. Our designs have been through several generations of refinement and experience in the field. They have been developed and tested by Engineers, Soldiers, Alpinists and Biomechanists. Rest assured, if it bears the Crossfire logo, it hasn’t just been tested in the field–it was born there.
If there is a product defect (it’s extremely rare, but it can happen) we will repair or replace the item.
If an item fails due to normal wear and tear, we can repair the item for a fee. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Warranty Submission Procedure:
- Please submit all claims to email@example.com Title “Warranty Claim – NAME – ORDER NUMBER”
- The email must include: Description of damage, attached images of defect, date of purchase, name, address and phone number.
- We will respond within 5 business days
- Once Crossfire receives your item, we will inspect the product to determine if it falls within warranty parameter’s. Any warranty issues are fixed at no cost to you and shipping is covered by us. Crossfire is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Crossfire reserves the right to determine between a defective product and normal wear-and-tear. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Products sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Crossfire’s sole discretion.
- If necessary, we will contact you with an estimate detailing all non-warranty repair costs.
- Your approval for the non-warranty repair work and payment information will be required before we begin any non-warranty repairs.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs or alterations to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Crossfire repair facility.
- Products classified as pre-owned, samples or misused.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy.
- Warranty claims without valid proof of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.