Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our equipment is tried and tested. Our designs have been through several generations of refinement and experience in the field. They have been developed and tested by Engineers, Soldiers, Alpinists and Biomechanists. Rest assured, if it bears the Crossfire logo, it hasn’t just been tested in the field–it was born there.
If there is a product defect (it’s extremely rare, but it can happen) we will repair or replace the item.
If an item fails due to normal wear and tear, we can repair the item for a fee. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Warranty Submission Procedure:
- Please submit all claims to email@example.com Title “Warranty Claim – NAME – ORDER NUMBER”
- The email must include: Description of damage, attached images of defect, date of purchase, name, address and phone number.
- We will respond within 5 business days
- Once Crossfire receives your item, we will inspect the product to determine if it falls within warranty parameter’s. Any warranty issues are fixed at no cost to you and shipping is covered by us. Crossfire is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Crossfire reserves the right to determine between a defective product and normal wear-and-tear. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Products sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Crossfire’s sole discretion.
- If necessary, we will contact you with an estimate detailing all non-warranty repair costs.
- Your approval for the non-warranty repair work and payment information will be required before we begin any non-warranty repairs.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs or alterations to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Crossfire repair facility.
- Products classified as pre-owned, samples or misused.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy.
- Warranty claims without valid proof of purchase.