Limited Lifetime Warranty
We know our equipment is superior in quality. Crossfire equipment is best in class, worldwide.
Our branded equipment we sell is military tried and tested. Our designs have been through a lot of refinement over the years.
Materials suppliers, production engineers and factory staff have been with us for decades. Their level of competence gives us the confidence to offer exceptional build quality and function.
We design and manufacture for the end-user, to support those who rely on our equipment to get home at the end of the day.
Products made by Crossfire will come under the warranty of the product producer.
If there is a product defect (it’s extremely rare, but it can happen) we will repair or replace the item.
If an item fails due to normal wear and tear, we’ll cost out the repair and give you some options.
Warranty Submission Procedure:
- Please submit all claims to email@example.com Title “Warranty Claim – NAME”
- The email must include: Description of damage, attached images of defect, date of purchase, name, address and phone number.
- We will respond withing 5 business days
- Once Crossfire receives your item, we evaluate for both warranty and non-warranty issues. Any warranty issues are fixed at no cost to you and shipping is covered by us. Crossfire is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Crossfire reserves the right to determine between defective product and normal wear-and-tear. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product(s) sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Crossfire’s sole discretion.
- If necessary, we will contact you with an estimate detailing all non-warranty repair costs.
- Your approval for the non-warranty repair work and payment information will be required before we begin any non-warranty repairs.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Crossfire repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy.
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
What Does Limited Lifetime Mean?
We stand by our equipment; we trust it and have designed it to last.
However, we recognize that nothing lasts forever. That said, our products should last for their intended purpose for a duration that exceeds most other brands.